Suunto 9 Peak All Black
Suunto 9 Peak All Black is the thinnest, smallest and toughest watch Suunto has ever made. Smaller than the Suunto 9 Baro, this watch is designed for peak sport performance and adventures that stay with you forever. Stainless steel is made for strong metal construction, built for purpose. The colour matched premium coating gives the watch a look and feel beyond measure. Key features on this watch include intelligent battery modes, over 80 sport modes, sapphire glass, GPS navigation, weather functions, blood oxygen, over the air update and 100 meter water resistance.
- New Features
Suunto 9 is our flagship range of full featured GPS sports watches with superior battery life and durability for the most demanding conditions. The Suunto 9 Peak is the thinnest and toughest watch Suunto has ever made.
Suunto 9 Peak Granite Blue Titanium uses grade 5 titanium for lighter weight and supreme comfort. Titanium is hard, scratch resistant and hypoallergenic, the best choice for your skin. The premium look and feel – beyond measuring.
Made in Finland with 100% renewable energy.
- Suunto designers and engineers have worked closely together to make the Suunto 9 Peak Suunto’s smallest and toughest watch yet. Featuring Nordic design values, the watch is ultra thin, fits under the jacket sleeve and won’t get caught on your backpack. A newly designed strap portfolio with outdoor inspired colours and improved strap closure with a metal pin is easy to use and securely holds your strap in place. The premium design and variety of accessories makes Suunto 9 Peak a perfect companion, so you can take a piece of your outdoor identity into every aspect of your life.
- The thinnest, smallest, and toughest watch Suunto has ever made for reaching peak experiences. Designed to feel good on every arm. Battery life and full feature set of the Suunto 9 Baro, with no compromises. From 25 hours with GPS up to 170 hours in Tour mode. Highest grade of materials, sapphire glass and grade 5 titanium for light weight. Premium quality made in Finland, tested in the toughest conditions.
- Paths to getting lost and finding your way back. Experience the most amazing locations with Points of Interest from Suunto app. Plan your routes on Suunto app with sport-specific heatmaps and popular starting points. Suunto 9 Peak is waterproof to 100 meter, built to last every adventure.
- Enjoy the moments that fill you with energy, whether running in the roads, trails or tracks or any other of Suunto Peak 9?s 80 sports. Catch the virtual ghost runner to practice your pacing or just for fun. Maintain a healthy balance with training load, rest and recovery so that you?re always ready for that last-minute adventure.
- Design is something that you cannot measure, but you can feel. Suunto 9 Peak suits any wardrobe and weather, with ultimate comfort you can wear day and night. Suunto 9 Peak introduces a new watch face that showcases your weekly training and inspires new routines. You can also choose from several other watch faces available for the Suunto 9 family. Enjoy the convenience of the automatic backlight and over the air update.
- Pair Suunto 9 with the Suunto app to track all your adventures, as well as follow your long-term trends, including daily activity and sleep. Easily share your greatest achievements and connect with others in the Suunto community. Check your incoming calls, messages and notifications at once glance from your watch. Suunto app is available in the App Store and Google Play.
- Connect your Suunto watch with your favorite tools to analyse your training, find new routes, get coaching or create 3D videos of your adventures ? and share to your favourite community.
- Heatmaps on Suunto app show the best places for running, swimming, cycling, skiing and more. Plan your routes on the Suunto app, and store them in your watch for guidance along the way.
- Catch the virtual ghost runner to practice your pacing or just for fun. Feature available under SuuntoPlus.
- Enjoy the convenience of over the air software update via Suunto app, so that your watch always has the latest and greatest software.
- Check your acclimation for high altitude from the blood oxygen level. Available only for Suunto 9 Peak.
- The new Red Bull X-Alps SuuntoPlus feature is a handy tool to keep track of your vertical speed. It helps the hike and fly community to see, feel and hear how fast they are climbing. Feature available under SuuntoPlus . Only available for Suunto 9 Baro and Suunto 9 Peak.
- A point of interest (POI) is an important location that you can save and later navigate to. Create POIs on your Suunto 9 by saving your current location, or add them in the Suunto app and sync them to your watch. When navigating towards a POI, you can see the direction and distance to the location. If you need to, you can easily switch between POI and route navigation when you’re on the go.
- Now you can enjoy even longer adventures with the new Tour battery mode that gives you up to 7 days of continuous GPS tracking.
- New outdoor partners: Plan your off-road adventures on komoot, find your next outdoor adventure on FATMAP or check the best routes with Wikiloc. Suunto partners give you tools for your next trail run or mountain trip.
- Dimensions: 43 mm x 43 mm x 10.6 mm
- Weight: 62 Grams
- Bezel material: Stainless steel
- Glass material: Sapphire crystal
- Case material: Stainless steel, Glass fiber reinforced polyamide
- Strap material: Silicone
- Includes charging cable, quick guide and warranty leaflet